Can configure the fan’s operating speed manually, or use the easy pre-configured fan profiles to select Standard, Silent, Turbo or Full Speed modes, plus automatic switch to full speed if the temperature hits 75°C.
When you’re ready for a deeper dive, Advanced mode enables full control over every aspect of the motherboard — with a built-in Search function to find the setting you need in the blink of an eye.
EZ Tuning Wizard
Quickly apply a CPU overclock to improve system performance, or configure a RAID array for faster data retrieval and backups
Intuitive graphical fan control
Fine-tune individual fans simply by dragging a curve with the mouse.
Display SATA port details that help you easily recognize drives.
Fast Clock Adjustment:
Use mouse controls to change the time and date.
Quickly find tuning options and add preferred tools to the list.
Save BIOS settings for migration to new BIOS version or system.
SATA Port Renaming:
Rename SATA ports for easy identification.
Hardware safeguards to ensure long-term durability.
Industry-leading DDR4 memory compatibility for best flexibility and reassurance.
Compatibility with a range of CPUs, memory modules, graphics cards and more.
Extensive testing with latest components for enhanced reliability, compatibility and safety.
Pumped-up throughput, 2.5X-higher surge tolerance
ASUS LANGuard is hardware-level networking protection that employs signal-coupling technology and premium anti-EMI surface-mounted capacitors to ensure a more reliable connection and better throughput.
World-class circuit-protecting power design
An exclusive circuit design with built-in voltage regulators protects your motherboard from damage caused by unexpected high-level voltages from unstable or inferior power supplies.
Precision control for stable power
ASUS-exclusive DIGI+ VRM intelligently delivers power to the processor based on real-time demands, reducing energy waste and improving system stability.
Short-circuit damage prevention
Onboard resettable fuses prevent overcurrent and short-circuit damage. This extends beyond I/O ports to DRAM ― so it provides a safeguard to protect the lifespan of your system and connected devices.
3X corrosion-resistance for greater durability
Corrosion-resistant stainless-steel back I/O panels bonded with chromium oxide assure a lifespan that’s 3X longer than ordinary panels.
Electrostatic discharge protection
ASUS ESD Guards prolong the life of components while preventing damage from electrostatic discharge, providing protection for up to +/- 10kV of air discharge and +/- 6kV of contact discharge.
Ensures components withstand extreme conditions.
Ensures that the system remains cool and stable under the heaviest loads.
Every port and connector is put through repeated installation cycles.
Up to 48-hour aging test ensures reliability.
Delivers world-class energy efficiency.
Ensures that the motherboard is capable of coping with voltages fluctuations caused by varying temperatures.
Ensures ability to survive temperature changes during transportation.
Built to withstand jolts that may occur during shipping.
Every component is checked to ensure flawless operation.
Connector placement is double-checked to ensure hassle-free installation.
Drop tests from various heights ensure durability.
Tested for I/O reliability, prolonged lifespan and rust-resistance.
Separates analog/digital signal domains, significantly reducing multi-lateral interference.
Ensures minimal crosstalk between audio paths.
Premium parts provide an immersive sound signature, with exceptional fidelity.
- Products certified by the Federal Communications Commission and Industry Canada will be distributed in the United States and Canada. Please visit the ASUS USA and ASUS Canada websites for information about locally available products.
- All specifications are subject to change without notice. Please check with your supplier for exact offers. Products may not be available in all markets.
- Specifications and features vary by model, and all images are illustrative. Please refer to specification pages for full details.
- PCB color and bundled software versions are subject to change without notice.
- Brand and product names mentioned are trademarks of their respective companies.
- Specifications and features vary by model, and all images are illustrative. Please refer specification pages for full details.
- *Precise specifications and features vary by model . Please refer to the specification page
- The product (electrical , electronic equipment, Mercury-containing button cell battery) should not be placed in municipal waste. Check local regulations for disposal of electronic products.
- The use of trademark symbol (TM, ®) appears on this website means that the word text, trademarks, logos or slogans, is being used as trademark under common laws protection and/or registered as Trademark in U.S. and/or other country/region.